Thursday, February 19, 2009

Such a long time...

Gee, obviously the resolution from my previous blog post didn't happen! I really don't remember all the time that I even have a blog and it gets neglected, as you can tell. I'm guessing no one reads it anyway since it's so sporadic with my posts, but I am going to try to do better! I can't believe it's almost been a year since I last blogged...so much changes!

As of right now, I am 15 1/2 weeks pregnant with our first baby! Drew and I are excited and can't wait till August to meet him/her. In the mean time, we moved into our first house in December. We're still settling in and need to hang things on our walls. We have plenty of extra space to grow into now, much better than our 750 sq. ft apartment we were cramped into. We are now living in 2700 sq. feet with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a huge kitchen that I love, a breakfast room, formal dining room (that is actually being used as my scrapbook room), living room, and game room.

I am very excited to have a scrapbook room now...although it is still sparsely furnished. I really want an Ikea Expedit shelf, but the one I want is $200 and I am too cheap to buy it since we have so much other furniture we need to buy first. So I got some of the sterilite containers and a cheap bookcase from Wal-Mart and have everything organized in there for now. It serves it's purpose so I can't complain. Now if only I could get back into the swing of scrapping!

I haven't completed any projects since before November and I now have the itch to create again so hopefully I can turn that around soon! But for now, I will upload some of my older projects. My goal is to eventually upload all of the LOs I have on my computer so at least I have a backup copy of them if something were to happen to the originals!

These LOs are from my stint as a Guest Designer over at Scrapdango:



No comments: