Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Back in the Scrappy Groove

I am finally getting my mojo back a little when it comes to scrapping. I am getting ready to place a gigantic order from scrapbookpictures.com since they are having a sale, based on the amount you spend you can save anywhere from 10%-40% on your order! I am looking forward to try some of the metallic pictures they offer...I have the best waterfall pictures from Gatlinburg I would like to have printed that way! I will update with my review when I get them. I haven't placed a photo order since the beginning of Feb. 2008, so a photo order is long overdue. I think getting some new photos to work with will kick my scrapbooking into full gear again.

With this order, I'm doing things a little different. Instead of ordering straight 4x6 pictures, I'm trying to plan some pages in advance to mix up the sizes some. I would rather just order some 3x3, 4x4, 5x7..whatever size I need instead of trying to crop a 4x6 into that size later. We will see how this goes and if I like it, then I will continue to plan my pages in advance and order the photos this way!

In my uploading, I found some more pics of older pages I've made that I haven't posted here yet...so enjoy!


















2 comments:

Jingle said...

Good for you for jumping back in! I LOVE Scrapbookpictures.com!

Rita Barakat said...

Very cute lo's!