Monday, April 21, 2008

What a Weekend!

This weekend was so much fun! I hosted a challenge and a game over at the Scrapdango Spring Fever Crop, and there was such awesome participation! Twenty ladies joined me in my game of Scattegories! The layouts for my challenge are due tonight at midnight so I will have a final count of challenge participants tomorrow! I really enjoyed spending my weekend scrapping with those awesome ladies and I am enjoying my Guest Designer position even more!

I got my kit in the mail last week and I have already made a 2 page layout! I can't wait to come up with some more pages and cards! I will post them here after the full kit reveal on May 1!

In addition, I am trying out for the design team over at Sketch-abilites. It's a cool new sketch challenge blog and they are searching for their first design team! Our assignment was to use their first sketch to create a layout!

Here is the sketch:
And here is my layout using this sketch:



No comments: